Membership Cancellation & Payment Policy
1. Monthly Membership Dues. The monthly fee will be x in membership fees. Payment is due on the 10th day of each month and is late if received after the 15th of the month a $10 late fee will be applied on the 16th for all plans excluding Private office plans. Private plans is more than 5 days late will be assessed a fee of $25. If more than 10 days late on all plans a $50 late fee will be applied. If payment is more than 10 days late, membership may be permanently cancelled and services terminated and termination fees will apply.
2. Termination Notice. Seat Detroit reserves the right to terminate any service at any time. Seat Detroit further reserves the right to terminate your participation in the use of any Services, immediately and without notice, if you fail to adhere to the Community Members Etiquette. Month-to-Month - 30 Day Notice/last day is the last day in which the 30 days are concluded 6-month Term - If the member does not wish to renew the agreement, a 30-day Notice must be submitted 30-days before agreement termination. 12-month Term - If the member does not wish to renew the agreement, a 30-day Notice must be submitted 30-days before agreement termination. If cancelled after the cancellation period and account is billed, refunds will not be issued but cancellation will be honored following month.
3. Bookings are Non-Refundable. Can be rescheduled and used for up to 1 year from purchase date.
4. Annual and 6 Month Memberships can be cancelled after agreement maturity with no fee incurred. If annual membership is cancelled prior to agreement maturity, no prorations or refunds will be given and a charge for each remaining month remaining in agreement will be billed at 50% of the regular rate. Due immediately.
5. If member has an annual membership and does not wish to continue membership past the maturity date of agreement, Seat Detroit must be notified at least 30 days prior to end of agreement, payments are automatically deducted and this can not be undone or refunded on fees collected.
6.If a member has 2 or more late, pause, returned, or uncollected payments, member will lose all discounts applied to the members account.
7.Seat Detroit reserves the right to update/change the cancellation policy as needed.